Join us in the Washington, D.C. area as we seek to facilitate church planting movements among Muslim, Hindu and Sikh people groups! Join believers working strategically to plant the gospel among unreached people groups. You will be mentored by an experienced missionary as part of your internship. You must be a self-starter, and self-motivated person!
- Housing: $500-600/month (for a single, a family would be more, host families could be found for 2-3 months for shorter term interns)
- Transportation: $100/month for gas. You will need your own car.
- Food/Misc.: $600/month
Total: $1,300/month (approximately)
- Must be in good enough shape to walk a fair bit.
- Must be willing to adhere to general CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19.
Washington, D.C. is arguably the most powerful city in the world, and as such is a magnet to people from all over the globe. Thousands have come from countries where the gospel is virtually non-existent, or brings severe persecution. Multitudes of Arabs, North Africans, Afghans, Iranians, Pakistanis, and Indians help to comprise the general population; all of them providentially settling within close proximity to those who can share Christ with them. Yet few believers make concerted efforts to reach these people.
That’s where you come in! Please seek the Lord to see if he would have you take some extended time to make a difference in reaching unreached people groups in the D.C. area.
Our ministry exists to see an ever-expanding number of disciples being made among unreached people groups in the area. We will accomplish this by facilitating training for Disciple Making Movements among local Christians, raising prayer efforts for the D.C. area, and modeling evangelism among unreached people groups.
- Share the gospel regularly (training provided) with Muslims, Hindus or Sikhs
- Prayer walk, prayer drive neighborhoods and shops
- Research the D.C. area, collecting valuable ethnographic data
- Assist with follow-up of interested people
- Participate in discipleship of new believers
- Handle administration or media assignments in-line with skills