Mission Description Summary
A Global Gates Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating high-quality graphics for the Global Gates’ and the UPG North America websites, UPG profiles and infographics, social media, brochures, and other online and print materials for educating, equipping, and empowering believers and the local church to engage in God’s mission. He or she will also have the role of creating Facebook campaign graphics for our different Global Gates social media outreach teams.
Major Responsibilities and Function
- Graphic Designer will create graphics for Global Gates and the UPG North America websites, social media, newsletters, courses for the online learning center, prayer, mobilization, and marketing.
- He/she will make infographics for UPG’s and cities, create graphics for UPG profiles, and design online, print, and marketing materials.
- He/she will be available to Global Gates’ missionaries to help them with their evangelistic websites and social media campaigns.
- He/she will be available to Global Gates’ missionaries to assist them in creating presentations, teaching, and mobilization materials.
Why is This Position Needed?
Global Gates does not have someone singularly focused on creating and producing quality graphic content for mobilization, equipping, fundraising, marketing, and more. Global Gates has become an influencer in sharing research on unreached peoples living in gateway cities of North America to the North American church. Global Gates recognizes the need for a graphics expert to do this well.
A Global Gates’ Graphic Designer may live anywhere, but access to quality Internet is a necessity. Most Global Gates meetings take place through Zoom online video conferences.
- Submit short monthly reports to Global Gates’ Director of Mobilization or Director of Communication.
- Video conference with the Global Gates’ Director of Mobilization or Director of Communication once a month to evaluate and strengthen the work.
- Proven experience in creating and producing high-quality graphics content.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Ex’s.: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- He/she must build a team of ministry partners to raise his/her financial support for salary and ministry expenses.
Team Member Characteristics
- Demonstrates a mature walk with God as verified by lifestyle and references
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the Bible with its overarching narrative and can articulate the major tenets of the Christian faith to others.
- Evidences God’s calling, gifting, and leading to reach unreached people groups with the gospel.
- Is age twenty-one or older (no maximum age).
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Has the experience to fulfill the job assignment.
- Is legally able to work in the USA or country of operation.
- Models healthy family relationships (click here to view our family standards).
- Has no credit card debt and all other loans (student, mortgage, etc.) are manageable.
- Shows evidence of good emotional, physical, financial, and mental health.
- Demonstrates a healthy relationship with a local evangelical church.
- Agrees with the Lausanne Covenant and Global Gates’ Core Values.
- Demonstrates relational skills to network with partners for raising salary and ministry support.