Come help our teams share the gospel and meet community needs in apartment complexes. Join a temple tour to learn relevant ways to share the gospel with Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs. Feel free to contact us for more details.
- $25 Per Person for 1 Day Trip or Ends of Earth Tours (cost includes lunch)
$75 Per Person for 2-3 Days
$125 Per Person for 4-5 Days (This option includes the understanding that 1-2 days of the trip schedule is self-directed by the short-term team.)
Rates effective 9/1/22. There is a non-refundable deposit of $180 for weekend trips and $320 for 4-5 day trips. This is due 6 weeks prior to each trip and will go towards final costs. This is for general ministry expenses and does not include food and lodging. Please see categories to see suggested expenses.
We highly encourage our lodging facilities. We invite you to stay in apartments or homes alongside our field workers. These apartments have basic facilities and appliances and are in the middle of our ministry fields.
Suggested donations for lodging, based on availabilities:
- $50 per home for weekend trip
- $100 per home for 3+ nights
*A typical team needs no more than 3 homes for housing
Transportation is the responsibility of the incoming volunteer team.
- No more than 3 cars per team
- Vans are suggested to not have religious signs on them
- If there is no price difference, HOB (Hobby) airport is easier and closer than IAH (George Bush airport)
We will eat both ethnic and comfort meals. Please voice any dietary concerns as your team becomes established.
Suggested budget: $13/person/meal